What a beautiful day!

Girl Pictures, Images and Photos


The sun is shining today. :) It's around 60 and it feels so good. I can't wait for the flowers to bloom. :)

I really enjoy this weather. I feel so deprived of sunshine in the winter. Especially this winter. It seems there was hardly any sun the whole time. I longed to see the sun and I am so glad that it is out today. :) It brightens everything up. It helps green up the grass and helps to bring out the buds on the trees.

Had a scare with my eyes today. I lost peripheral vision in my right eye for a couple hours. I went to the eye doc, but he is not sure of the cause. My eyes look ok. No change from the last visit. He said this happens to some people and no one ever really knows why. He wants me to check my blood sugars for a while to see if that may be a cause. He said the vision loss wouldn't be permanent and the vision is much better now. :)

Trying to complete all my chores today. I got a late start due to going to the eye doc. I'd like to get all the laundry folded and put away, dishes done, floors mopped, and maybe do some outside work. I will find time in there to rest. :)

The captain and I look forward to relaxing tonight...he went back to work Monday and has worked 10 hours days since. He is pretty tired when he gets home. I've been tired myself. I did sleep well last night...didn't wake up until 5:30. :) I've had a lot on my mind lately and my heart has been heavy. People I care about are hurting and that makes me hurt. I pray they have wisdom and strength to get through this difficult time in their life. I love them so much and pray that their pain is eased by God's grace. I pray my pain is eased, also. Seeing them suffer hurts. God is the mender of all things broken. His will for all that has happened will be revealed. May He be glorified no matter the outcome...

If the sun is shining where you are, enjoy it! Let yourself feel it on your face, soak it up, and whisper "I love you" to God. :)

Comments

  1. it was in the 50's, we saw the sun back and forth. i did enjoy just breathing the warm air

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...