My new bible...I got free. :)





I wanted to give a review of this bible I got in the mail free compliments of BusyMomsBible.com compliments of Zondervan. I tend to get busy around this ole homestead either with chores, cooking, running errands, homeschooling, pondering, praying, listening to my captain's day, etc. So this bible peeked my interest. It is geared for busy mom's like me. It is a regular NIV bible with little snippets of scripture that literally only take a minute to read. And it's PINK! :)




If you want to read more, there are 5 and 10 minute reflections to ponder and study.



There is also a study index in the back which I love. There you can do a word study or a topical study and it guides you to the scriptures pertaining to whatever word or subject you are seeking.






I really enjoy this bible and believe me it takes a lot. I have a bible that is ratty that I just love and would buy new bibles to use and they would just end up on the shelf. I just kept going back to my ratty one. lol. But, this one is just so useful that I have started using it more. Oh, sure, I still have my ratty one. Always will. It was one of my very first bibles that I have marked all up from studying. I will do the same with this one. ;)

If you tend to be a busy mom like me, I recommend you try it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...