More from Haiti...

My husband skyped me again today...He was telling me about what he ate tonight...goat. He said it was actually pretty good. Glad he got to try it. :) He also visited a hospital today...the pediatric unit. He said it was very hard to see. Amputations, burns, broken limbs...

I spoke with a man from Haiti today on Skype also...a friend they met there. He wanted to tell me he was praying for us...how awesome.

He is excited to be doing God's work there in Haiti...Please continue to pray for him and the people there. A few of the other members have fallen ill...

I'll update with more when I can...

Comments

  1. I am so glad that you are able to get these kinds of updates Stephanie! What do you want to cook for Ryan's first supper when he gets back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad for the update's as well. :) No cell service there so we rely on skype. I don't know what I'm gonna cook lol...He likes about anything...I'll have to think on that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?