Trials...

"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again." Psalm 71:20-21


I'm sure most of us have faced some sort of trial in our lives. God says here in the above verse that He makes us see troubles. But, He also gives a promise of restoring our lives again. We have many opportunities to grow during the times of trials. It's not always easy, but it's always for our good. God wants us to be free. The truth sets us free. (John 8:32) He doesn't want us to be bound to our trials, but to see the truth and love in them. Life doesn't always go how we'd like it to. Sure we plan our course in our hearts, but God determines our steps. (Proverbs 16:9) He knows best. There are many things I desire in my heart, that may never come to be. That saddens me. But, I trust in the Lord and His will for my life. If it is His will, He will give me the desires of my heart. I will hold on to the love I have been given during the trials of my life. Love makes the trial easier to carry. It helps us see the purpose of the trial. In the end, my life and the life of the ones I love, are in the hands of God. I surrender my joy, hurt, pain, sickness, comfort, peace, and steps to Him.

Take God's hand and allow Him to walk you through your trial. He is there to help equip you to conquer. And we are more than conquerors in Christ. Find comfort in His love...

Comments

  1. Amen. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your devotion today.
    Thank you for taking the time to share your wisdom with us!
    Blessings~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!! Oh girl, I have been so blessed in my recent life to see this come to frution in my own life. :) It is hard for an unbeliever to understand this concept. But thankyou God, for my storms as well as my clear days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...