Another Haiti update...

I was happy to talk to my husband tonight...it has been a difficult day for me. I'm not always collected. :) I did cry a bit today from missing him. (Steroid blast didn't help any) I am looking forward to seeing him again and hearing all about his experience in Haiti. He leaves tomorrow morning to leave for Miami. He will be there overnight and then fly back home on Wednesday. I am so thankful for my loving leader. I am so happy to be his helpmeet. And I'm so happy at what God is doing in our life...

This is the only picture I have so far...The internet there in Haiti is sketchy and very slow so this is the only one uploaded for now. He will upload more when he gets home and I'll be sure to share some with you. :)




I am thankful that he was able to express love to this little boy. It was a blessing...it made an impact on him for sure. :)

(by the way, can you see the sunburn on his arm below his shirt sleeve?) Yikes. :) He'll need some doctorin' when he gets home. :)

Thank you all for your prayers for him and the people of Haiti. After he gets home, I'll give a final update on his experience there and share some pictures. Thanks for being part of this journey. :)

Comments

  1. Oh, what a sweet reunion Wed will be for you and your son and I imagine hubby will be elated to be home. I pray all will go smoothly.

    I just found your blog and look forward to visiting more often. May you have a fruitful week and a truly sweet homecoming.

    May His face shine upon you and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of your husband holding that little boy brings me to tears. God Bless your husband for taking the time to help those in need and thank you and your family for lending a husband and a father so that he may bless others.

    This post is just the lift of encouragement I need before I begin my day.

    I hope this comment works - I try to comment on your blog often but Firefox just won't allow it. I had to open in IE to post - I just had to let you know how much I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for your sweet comments! :) I'm glad it is a blessing to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly blessed to have a husband like that. who is kind and caring and put others first.God bless you and your family.
    I'm new to your site also. I ejoy ready it. Thanks for letting us read about your life.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...