Spring...

It's raining here again today...Can I just say I prefer sunshine more? I know we need the rain and Spring is notorious for rain, but it just makes things so messy...The path to the chicken coop is a mud path and it just slops when you walk in it.

Hunter has camera club tonight. He's looking forward to that. I'm glad he enjoys taking pictures and he does such a good job.

I have some flowers starting to poke up out of the ground. Can't wait to see the blooms. :) I need to tend to the garden area and hopefully Ryan can get it tilled soon. There are lots of little things needing to be done around this ole homestead. :)

Continuing to be in prayer for relationships, Haiti, work season this year, a productive garden, strength to put up the harvest, and for God to continue to work in my life. Times can be discouraging, but I know they are only for a season. God's purpose will be fulfilled in my life and I pray that I will have made some sort of difference before I die. I have a lot of love to give. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?