Haiti update...

I heard from my husband tonight and he is much better! Praise! He said he doesn't even feel like he was ever sick. :) I'm so relieved to hear that!

He is just soaking up all of what God is doing and how He can use Him to help the Kingdom. He is so happy to be on a mission. :)

Today he repaired screens to keep mosquitoes out of houses. He went into town today and got a few things. He is building relationships there. Tomorrow he is tearing off a roof. Right up his alley since he is a roofer. :) I'm really happy for him to have this opportunity.

I'm so glad God is watching over him. I'm glad He watches over me too in my times of fear and loneliness. I must need a lot of lessons in TRUST. :) I must not get it right the first time, so I need A LOT of opportunities to learn.

Thank you for your continued prayers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...