Haiti update...

Please keep Ryan in your prayers...he has fallen ill. He woke up this morning with V and D. He is trying to stay hydrated and rested. Not sure the cause. Praying for whatever is causing this sickness to pass quickly so he can continue on with God's work. He is in God's hands and I am comforted to know that, but I am still a concerned wife...Praying he doesn't get worse. He is leaning on the Lord at this time and knows there is a purpose for everything.

Here is some of an earlier conversation from skype...

Stephanie Wiseley: wish i could be there to help you

[12:24:23 PM] Ryan Wiseley: Your prayers are all I need for now. God is making sure I am being taken care of

[12:24:47 PM] Ryan Wiseley: Oh, I am drinking sugar/salt water

[12:24:59 PM] Stephanie Wiseley: hope you get well soon so you can continue on with your mission

[12:25:33 PM] Ryan Wiseley: Me too, though this may very well be my mission for some reason

[12:25:48 PM] Ryan Wiseley: I love you so much.

[12:25:55 PM] Stephanie Wiseley: i love you sooooo much!

Ryan Wiseley: please don't worry, it won't fix a single thing

[12:27:39 PM] Stephanie Wiseley: i know it won't but i can be concerned and pray

[12:28:12 PM] Ryan Wiseley: yes, but will you do it trusting that God is in control no matter what?

[12:28:26 PM] Stephanie Wiseley: yes...

For my facebook friends...please don't comment about his health on my statuses. He doesn't want some people to worry...thank you...

Comments

  1. We are praying for him and for you and Hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing he is doing. I am sorry to here he isnt well. I know how hard it is to have your husband out of town working...Mine has never been that far away though..I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...