Mondays...

We all know how we feel about 'em. LOL...

At least this Monday is sunny! I am VERY grateful for that! The birds are chirping and the cats are meowing...it's nice. :)

I have to head to church this morning to do some data entry and then I'll be back home to do my chores. I have started to not do any household chores on the weekend. I try and get everything done on Friday so I can have a relaxing weekend. So, Mondays are quite busy with dishes and laundry and such. It's ok though, keeps me busy. ;)

Yesterday at church we had baptisms...It is wonderful to watch such a thing. Someone publicly declaring their belief in Christ makes me smile every time. :) I saw my "dad" at church yesterday, but they didn't wave to say hi. I'm not sure why. I know we are not having any communication right now, but a simple wave would be just fine...But, if that's what they need to do then ok. :) I continue to be in prayer for them...I just hope they know it's ok to say hi to us...

This week looks to be nice outside...hoping to get the chicken coop cleaned out and the chicken poo scatter throughout the garden and get that tilled in sometime in the near future.

My chicks are getting so big. They are losing their "fuzz" and are starting to get some feathers in. They are in that "ugly" stage right now. lol. My big girls have finally started laying normally again after a scarce winter of laying. I enjoy watching them so much. :)

Trying to figure out what to have for supper this week...It can be so hard to think of stuff to cook and not have the same things over and over. And Lord knows I'm not creative. ;) But, I have some ideas...

I pray everyone enjoys their Monday as best as they can. ;) I am going to enjoy this beautiful day and thank God for all the blessings He has given me in my life. I am so thankful He chose the nails...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...