Quick update...

I heard from my husband tonight and he made it to Borel. He and the team had to ride in the back of a truck standing up for 2 1/2 hours though to get there....He is very humbled by his surroundings. His heart is wide open and I am so proud of him for being obedient. I wish I was there with him. It's hard to be here alone, but I have the comfort of friends while he is away and that helps. :) I am so thankful for what the Lord has done in the captain and I's life. So many things put into motion over the last couple years. It's amazing to see God work and to see Him continue to work in our lives. He's always been there and will always be there.

I will try and update when I can with Haiti. The internet connection down there is very scattered. I only get updates on facebook and skype. The cell phones do not work there due to a tower thing. He is helping remodel a house for a missionary family there. They are also hoping to play soccer with some children at the school there tomorrow. Happy to watch God unfold in a new way in my husband's life...It's been a joy to watch Him unfold in my life and the lives around me.

Pray that I will get some sleep. It's hard, and my body really needs it. Thank you for your continued prayers. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?