Courage...

It takes a lot of effort to lean on the Lord at times and be courageous. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not...

Haven't heard from my husband this morning, but no news is probably good news. I'm sure he is feeling better by now. Let's pray...

This is a growing period for me...I have had a lot of emotions running through me these last few days. I yearn for a lot of things...but, I know I have to be content with whatever God sees fit to allow me to have. I long for my husband to be home and safe, but I know that he is in the hands of our Lord. I have to be courageous the remember to focus on Him and not my feelings. He knows my feelings and I need to trust in that. I am content knowing that I have a family that loves me not matter what. That is such a blessing. My heart cries out to be with them and live life with them. I will wait patiently to do that again with my husband when he returns. I know God is doing a work in Him there and I am so happy for that. I find peace knowing He is working even so many miles away. He is with us all....

Sometimes you just need to get things off your chest. :) I feel better writing about it. It helps me refocus on Christ and not my circumstances. I will hold His hand today and be content and courageous....

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?