Haiti update...

Chatted a bit with my husband tonight on skype before their internet went down...he visited an orphanage today. He said it was very emotional. I'm sure it was. God is softening his heart and using these experiences to bring about compassion. I'm glad for all what God is doing in Haiti and in my husband...

On a side note...I think the loneliness is getting to me. Before you say, "You're not alone, God is always there..." I know that. But, I don't hear His voice audibly and can carry on a conversation out loud both ways with Him. ;) I miss my husband's voice and laughter. I am really looking forward to Wednesday. :)

The rest of the week I have plenty of things planned to keep me occupied until Wednesday...finishing touches on cleaning, grocery shopping, and going to the Amish/Mennonite community to get supplies and possibly visit friends.

Thank you for your continued prayers for Haiti...

Comments

  1. I miss him too. I'm ready to see that big smile again. I'm sure you will appreciate him being home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?