Update...

I got my results back from checking to make sure the cancer hasn't come back in my cervix (sorry to any male readers *blush*) and it was clear! I'm so happy about that. It seems my endometriosis is acting up due to hormone fluctuations and I just need to get that straightened out. I can do that herbally. :) Now that I'm not taking the small dose of chemo anymore, my risk for cancer again should be very low. :) I'm feeling particularly well from not taking it anymore. As many of you know after praying about it and talking with my husband, we decided to let my neuromuscular disease take it's natural progression. It's been a wonderful decision so far. :) I pray God continues to give me strength to do the things that need to be done around here and to have strength to spend time with friends. :) The specific areas of weakness that I need prayer for are for my swallowing and for my heart muscle. The other areas of usual weakness have been behaving quite well lately. :) I appreciate any prayers. Thank you! :)

Comments

  1. That is such good news and a relief for you Stephanie.

    May God grant you the strength you desire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?