Under the weather...

That's me...started with a sore throat and now has turned into a cold. It has wore my body down and zapped me of most of my energy. Hunter has the same thing and it has done the same to him. He's usually going a million miles an hour and now he just wants to sleep.

Despite all that I have tried to keep busy...this morning before 7 I went out and worked in the garden and the captain helped me put some cardboard down. I came inside and baked some blueberry muffins (which were really good gluten free), washed up the dishes, and started some laundry. This afternoon I'm making an angel food cake to take to the gluten free store tomorrow to see if she likes this recipe. She is thinking about selling them. I'll probably only make 4 a week and it will be special order. But, I thought it was kinda cool do be able to do (while God allows me) Tonight Hunter has camera club and they are showing his picture that won 3rd place in a contest of 216 entries. He's pretty excited.

I have to go in to the doctor tomorrow to make sure the cervical cancer I had hasn't come back. I've been having some problems and it has concerned me. We will probably be talking about a hysterectomy for sometime in my future...

I pray everyone has a good day. :)

Comments

  1. You poor girl....I'll keep you in my thoughts. Being sick stinks.
    I've had pre-cancerous cells on my cervix....and they had to freeze them. Not exactly the most enjoyable of procedures, but better than the alternative, I s'pose.

    Drink your orange juice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon but take care of yourself extra nicely in the between time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?