Slowing down...

As many of you know, I'm a homebody. I love to be home baking, sewing, cleaning (mostly), schooling, sitting outside and enjoying God's creation, playing my fiddle, etc. Lately, this has not been the case. My weeks have gotten away from me. I used to drive into town just about two times a week. It's been all five days as of late. :( I am not home enough it seems to do the things my heart desires. So I've decided to take some things off my plate. Hallelujah. :) I am not the best organizer and I'm trying to work out my week when I have to go to town. My heart is in my home and I want my body to be there more. ;) So, I think I have it worked out to make that happen.

I'm much more comfortable being home then running around in town doing errands, etc. Looking forward to rest and less stress. So thankful for the things God has given me and thankful for a husband who has noticed the stress of running and has helped me reorganize things. :)

Happy trails to you until we meet again. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?