Just today...

Ok...I know the ladies will know what I'm talking about...why is it that when we go to the "girl" doctor they keep the room like an ice box and give you these tiny little paper "sheets" to cover up with. Why oh why do they do that? :) They have to know that those things are no way gonna keep you warm in room that feels like a refrigerator....Talked a bit about hysterectomy, but she doesn't think I will be approved to have one. I'm too young. Even with my past history of problems and cervical cancer, she doubts it will be approved. I told her I can handle being in pain if I know that nothing serious is going on again. So she scheduled me for an ultrasound on Monday afternoon. She did the routine cervical cancer check today and I should have results in about 10 days or so. I will probably be making an appointment with a new doctor soon. A fresh look at my situation and all that...

On to something more pleasant...

I'm feeling a bit better today. Seems like the cold is on the way out. :) I'm still tired from it, but at least I can breathe now. :) I really need to mow today. We were putting it off because our mower broke down, but it's been two weeks and they haven't even looked at it. :( So we are borrowing one to use.

Got a roast in the crock pot so we can have bbq pulled pork sandwiches tonight for supper. Mmmmm.

I feel like I have been so busy this week and I really just need to rest. I'm hoping to do that tomorrow.

My prayer for today is that God would settle my heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?