Life's little inconveniences...

I'm here at the library...our internet has broke down and the company needs to put up a new tower. It will take 3 to 5 days at least. :( It's funny because with being a stay at home mom and a homeschool mom, the internet is my access to the outside world. :) It is the way I stay connected to the people I love that I don't see everyday. It's here that I can say I love my dad and that I'm praying for him. I can share things that God has laid on my heart on being a better wife and mother to lots of other women that I wouldn't normally get to. :)

I enjoyed yesterday for Mother's Day. It was beautiful outside and I planted some flowers. :) My husband and I laid in the grass and watched our chickens run. It was so nice just laying there in the sunshine. This was before he decided to rescue some of the kittens that got away from their mother under the back deck. The mom was not looking for them and acting like she didn't have any kittens. So he took up a couple of the boards on the deck and after a lot of finagling, we got them out. :) She is back to nursing them and taking care of them. He is sweet to do that...told me not to tell anyone. ;)

If you don't see me for a few days...don't fret...I'll be back. :) Until then, ponder on this...Do you think God can have His purposes for our lives interrupted by man? What I mean is, do you think people can stand in the way of His work? It was just a thought that has been bouncing around in my head.

I pray everyone enjoys their week...

Comments

  1. I do not think that people can stand in the way of God, in that they can stop His plans. HOWEVER, I do think that we as humans can ALLOW people to stand in the way of God's plan. Does that make sense? We, in trying to please humanity instead of God, let people get in the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?