What to do with a broken heart?

Sigh...my heart is broken today.  A relationship that was dear to me has been cut off.  I have had a lot of things in my cup that I don't like, but I will remain strong in saying that what's in my cup isn't always pleasant or good, but the hand that holds it, is good.  I just hate feeling like I was punched in the stomach out of nowhere...

I will miss the contact, love, wisdom, and encouragement.  I will let Him help me through this just like I let Him help me with my health.  I am sorry that he won't be there for my next surgery with encouragement and support.  It was such a gift to me for him to be there for the last one.

God is near the brokenhearted.  Rest in Him, as will I...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?