It's Saturday...

I've been sleeping on the couch since I got home from surgery.  I tried to sleep in our bed, but I toss and turn and it really hurt my abdomen, so I went back to the couch...at least for a little while longer...

Every night Hunter comes to sit there before I go to sleep and picks up the tiny cross I keep on the back of the couch.  He runs his fingers across the rough side and then the smooth side.  I tell him that the rough side represents hard times in our lives and the smooth side the good times.  We are ready for more of the smooth side. But, I know that God uses the hard times in our lives to refine us as gold.  He wants us to shine like His Son. 

Hunter was able to get out of the house and take a break from helping me.  He and the captain are going out to lunch and then to the grocery store.  I'm just relaxing (lol) and working on healing. :)  I think he is going to pick up Panera for me for supper tonight. My favorite! :)

Enjoy your Saturday...it's a great time of year.  Enjoy it with your family and make many memories that they will keep with them for always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?