Good morning...

I woke up to a beautiful morning.  Fog lingered in the field across the road.  This picture doesn't really capture it very well, but I tried. :)


Hunter has horseback riding today.  Unfortunately, it's not as close as it used to be.  It was about 10 min from us.  They had to move the horses and now they are about 40 min away. :( 

Here is a goofy picture of Hunter and our kitten Socks...


And of course I can't leave out our VERY lazy Doberman, Magnum...


Hoping to hear from the doctor today for a for sure surgery date.  I'm ready to get this over and done and then to be able to focus on recovery.  I have plenty to read now.  I also want to try and get some more recipes written down for a main menu I'm working on.

The leaves are starting to change.  They aren't as vibrant as they were last year, probably because of the warm weather we are having.  I enjoy their beauty all the same. :)  Soon we will be warming ourselves by the woodstove and "hibernating" until Spring. 

I want to leave you today with another quote from "Streams in the Desert"...
"If you are ever to be strong in the Lord and the power of His might, your strength will be born in some storm."

Storms surround us.  They can disorient us and cause us to lose sight of the Anchor.  But, storms can also help us grow stronger.  Like I always say, our roots grow deeper the harder the wind blows...We may feel like we are alone.  But, we are all under the same moon, sun, and stars.  And we are all connected to our loved ones through memories and the Lord that created us.  Christ wants to take us to the "other side of the lake" through the storm.  He doesn't want to take us to the middle of the lake only to let us drown...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?