Slowly but surely and anniversary...

I am getting along.  It has been hard to just rest, but I need it.  I am still sore a bit and can't stand for very long in one place.  I've been walking the house and then resting afterwords.  I can't wait to be fully recovered. :)

I was told that the doctor said I had nice anatomy and that she could point out all my parts clearly to a student who was in the operating room. :)  That sorta made me laugh...Glad I could be of use while I was knocked out. LOL.  I go in for my follow up appt on the 27th to see how I am healing.  I hope it is well.

Today is another day of rest for me.  It is day 5 of recovery.  It's been nice to relax actually. :)  But, part of me feels guilty about the captain doing dishes and such.  Hunter has been a great help.  He did several loads of laundry yesterday.

Today is also the captain and I's 14th anniversary! :)  I am blessed to have a husband who is a provider, protector, and leader.  We have been through many ups and downs together and he has always been strong.  We met at a movie theater we worked at while in high school.  I would always be cold and he would warm my hands up with his. :)  He was very sweet unlike the other young men I knew at the time.  He was a gentleman and mature for his age. We met when I was 18 and he was 16.  We got married when I was 20 (almost 21) and he was 19.  Ten months later, we had Hunter. :)  It has been wonderful keeping God in the middle of our marriage.  It's the only way. :)

Comments

  1. I am happy that you are getting along and that your husband and son are so wonderful that they are pitching in to help with the house work! Now - be careful not to do more than you should and trust God to take care of your recovery. Have a lovely restful cozy October day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are healing...Happy 14th anniversary to ya'll! What a great husband and son you have, helping with all the chores...you are so blessed ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?