I'm breaking out!

Of the house that is. :)  My follow up appointment for the surgery is this afternoon. :)  This will be the first time I have left the house in 13 days...wow.  I still have pain and soreness and I'm hoping that she will tell me that I am healing properly.  I'm wondering if she is going to lift some restrictions.  I haven't been able to cook/bake this whole time and I would love to bake some blueberry muffins.  It is hard to stand in the kitchen at the stove right now though.  Lots of pressure on my stitched areas...

Ryan and Hunter have done a good job allowing me to heal these two weeks...unfortunately, I have at least 4 more to go.  I will take it easy though.  I am actually enjoying this time of rest.  I think I've needed it for a long time.  It's been good for me.

I want to encourage those who are going through hard times...We all are facing something in our life, whether it be health, finances, strained marriage, broken relationships, etc.  God gives us strength to continue through the trial.  I know from experience.  Keep going.  It's ok to stop and take a break, but don't stay there.  Seek Him and His righteousness and stand firm in truth.  We can feel beat down and defeated, and we may very well be, but we are not destroyed.  I say all this as a reminder for myself.  I am finding peace and hope in my suffering.  It has made my relationship with the Creator much more intimate.  He is good and He never forsakes us.

Some things never change...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?