Surgery date...

Finally got a date for the rescheduling of my surgery...it's this Thurs the 14th. :)  It will be morning or afternoon.  She is not sure what time yet. LOL  Wow...the uncertainty is always fun...not. :)  But, at least I get to get it done Thurs and won't have to suffer in this pain anymore that has been going on for 11 days. Oh my, it's been some of the worst pain I've had in this realm of my life.  Makes it very difficult to move and get things done without cringing.  I have a lot of cleaning to do and I need to get to the grocery store.  But, at least after this ordeal I will be able to rest.  I sure need it...This is the last step in getting this cancer behind me and moving forward. Lord, give me the strength to fight this battle...

*update on time...I have to be at the hospital at 6 am to have surgery at 7:30.  I'm so glad I got the 7:30 slot. I won't have to go through lunch again with no food. :)  

Comments

  1. We'll be praying for you, made note of it in our journal. HUGS and may you feel the peace of the Lord in and around you on that day as well as the days leading up to your surgery :o)
    Blessings,
    Kelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?