Recovery...

I am still in quite a bit of pain, but I am able to move around the house now.  Please pray that my recovery is smooth and that God would have mercy on me with this pain.  I will still praise Him if He doesn't ease this pain, but it would sure be nice. ;)

It's been nice spending some time with the captain, even if it's under these circumstances...And it's been nice to rest.  Doing some reading and watching some tv *gasp* :)  I like Survivor Man, Dukes of Hazzard, and stuff like that.  I normally don't watch tv until the captain comes home in the evening.  Well, I'm off to get some rest.  Hope you all had a great weekend.

God is going to test me with delays; and with the delays will come suffering, but through it all stands God's pledge: His new covenant with me in Christ, and His inviolable promise of every lesser blessing that I need. The delay and the suffering are part of the promised blessing; let me praise Him for them today; and let me wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He will strengthen my heart. --C. G. Trumbull

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?