Bucket list...

To see Montana, go on a cruise, ride on a motorcycle, sleep next to a campfire all night again, go muddin', eat something I haven't tried yet, horseback ride more, squish my toes in mud. :)  This is just some of my bucket list...

Tomorrow I get to cross one of those off! :)  I get to ride on a motorcycle tomorrow! Yay! Someone has generously offered to take me on a ride and I can't wait.  I've never done it before.  I've road on dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, but never on the back of a motorcycle.  Part of me is a little scared, but excited at the same time.  Look out...I might want to learn to drive one next....lol...

I've got chores to do in the morning and then we are meeting at 2 to hit the road for a bit.  Looking forward to this new little adventure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?