Sunshine :)

It is cool here today, but the sun is shining! I can take the coolness so long as the sun is shining. It makes me feel so much better. :)

Our internet is better today...hoping whatever they fixed stays fixed. :)

I got my crossbow today and I'm soooo excited to shoot it. I just love it! It's a Tenpoint Titan HLX. It has a scope and an "accudraw" which helps me draw it back with a crank. :)

Hunter is almost done with homeschooling for this year. We'll be doing math worksheets throughout the summer so he doesn't get rusty. :) I'm looking forward to next year...I can't believe he'll be in 7th grade and a teenager soon. O_O

I'm thankful to God for the strength He gives us...I need His wisdom and guidance every day. It is so easy for me to get distracted. I think I have spiritual ADD...It takes a lot of effort to not fall back into old ways or let the old man resurface. About that...is it possible for the old man to resurface if we have become a new creation? If so, are we truly a new creation then? Just some thoughts I've had. I do believe God has changed me from where I was 4 1/2 yrs ago, which wasn't a good place. I was down, bitter, frustrated, confused, etc. In my next post I am going to share where I was and where God has brought me from. I feel like I am becoming a new creation, but not sure if I am a finished new creation...does that make sense? God has definitely delivered me and changed some things in me...

Hope everyone is enjoying their day...keep striving for holiness...

Comments

  1. You will never be finished.......not in this life. I strive to grow in Christ every day. I'm so much farther along than I was, but still so far from being the person that God knows I can be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...