Chores...



There are a lot of chores to do on this ole homestead....Spring has sprung and things need to be cleaned up after a long winter. Weeds are appearing and they need to disappear! LOL...The garden needs tilled. Every time we get a chance to do it...it rains. :( My husband works long hours and cannot get it tilled when he gets home. We have to rent one...we don't own one yet.

We have chickens to take care of and feed. I love to sit in the coop and watch them just be chickens. :)

The house needs painted and I plan on doing that in May or June. It will be a big task for me, but it needs to be done and my husband just doesn't have time to do it...so that leaves me. :) I love to help out...I just hope my strength holds up. :) We will need a solid week of good weather.

The garage needs cleaned and organized...that will be a BIG task. ;) That one is mainly for my husband. He can do that one on a weekend. :) I help some, but he is the main doer.

We have a few trees that need to be cut down. Another chore that is fun to do. :)

We also have wood to stack and organize before winter comes again. :)

It's a busy time of year, but the best part is getting to spend a lot of time outside. I love it outside. But, then I love nature. :)

My car is in the shop so I had to take the captain to work this morning. I hope it doesn't cost too much to fix. I have to run a few errands while I have the truck. I need to go to the feed store, grocery store, take Hunter to the dentist, and then the library. Should be a busy day.

I pray everyone has a good day...hug the ones you love. And if you can't be close to the ones you love, hug them in your heart and carry them there as I have. You may not be able to be close, but you can still hold them close to your heart. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...