Don't give up...

the fight...We have been fighting satan's attacks for a while. I have been feeling poorly the last few days and have had a headache for 4 days or so in a row. Ugh. I am trying to not let that distract me from focusing on the Lord. Satan will use whatever he can to cause us to lose focus on our Savior. I am growing a bit weary, but am continuing in this fight. The constant mental attacks of thoughts that are so heartbreaking (albeit...lies) are just exhausting. Thank you for your continued prayers. I know that someday soon these attacks will lessen (they won't stop or else we are heading in his direction). The more we fight, the more we will grow stronger in the battle. This is just a time of exhaustion. Looking forward to the "second wind" :)

Again, thankful for all the prayers...times like this I wish I could sit down and talk to my dad for godly wisdom. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...