Remembering...

I ponder a lot...I probably shouldn't. Sometimes my ponderings are painful. I'm really trying not to make any agreements with satan tonight. I would appreciate any prayer tonight against satan. He's telling me I'm not worthy to have an earthy dad. One is dead, the other has never wanted anything to do with me, and the one who does...can't. Let me explain that. :) (My step-dad was killed a few days after my golden birthday, my real dad doesn't want me, and someone who has stepped in my life to act as a dad can no longer do so.) I am glad that the Lord is a father to the fatherless. "A father to the fatherless...." Psalm 68:5 Satan is a sly fellow. He comes from every angle. I'm fighting hard not to feel worthless because I am not able to be a daughter to a loving earthly dad. I'm fighting jealous feelings of others who have wonderful relationships with their dad's. It hurts to see things you can't have and desire. But, I am holding on to the truth of God knowing He is the One who directs our paths. I have no dad because He has allowed it. I have to trust and have faith in His wisdom....I am so blessed.


Comments

  1. Hi Stephanie, Hang in there and be strong. God loves you and he will take care of this situation. You are not worthless. You are such a precious person who helps so many people including me with your writings. Keep up the good work. Have a good day. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 27:10
    When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone, for your kind thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...