Can I bellyache?

I know I shouldn't, but it seems I'm going to anyway. ;)

Our internet has been goofy the last few days ...frustrating.

Went to Lowes to get plants for the garden and it rained on us while we were there picking them out. They were buy one/get one. Got to the register and they wouldn't honor it...the Captain put down everything we were getting and said they could keep it all. We went to Menards...

Now there is arguing going on between the Captain and Hunter about who ate the cookies...The Captain was looking forward to eating some...

Since it rained, I have muddy dog prints all over my floors...

And lastly, the dog has been getting up every morning at 4 am..ugh...

It's not always easy to not bellyache. I know I shouldn't, but, well, I guess I'm just a bellyacher at times. I'm not perfect and I'm sure glad God loves occasional bellyachers like me. :)

I'm ready for a good sleep...;)

Comments

  1. I have an early riser dog, too. I used to fuss about it til one day she didn't make it to the door and I thought "oh. guess that could be worse...." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about not wanting to be a bellyacher (funny looking word!) Sometimes things just keep coming atcha and a good nights rest and a few good listeners/readers and mostly, the love of God is all we need! Also I suggest baking more cookies asap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...