Fun day...

Today I got to teach a friend how to shoot. :) She really didn't like guns and really wasn't that interested. But, she finally changed her mind. :) We have several .22's and she really enjoyed shooting them and boy she was a good shot (like me lol) :) We just need to get her to shoot a bow and we'll be set. LOL

The captain got to eat breakfast with dad this morning and was able to let him know that what I meant by it seeming like I'm not able to have a dad is just that if God doesn't want me to have one, well then I won't have one. I meant no disrespect to him or any ill will in that. I was just looking back on my life and realizing that is one thing that God has not allowed me to have fully. I pray one day I will be able to fully show my love for him as a dad (it has not changed in my heart), that would be wonderful. But, that is all up to them and God. I hope he understands I didn't say it to upset him. I was just stating what was on my heart about not having an earthly father to love and be loved back completely. There is love in the heart and I am thankful for that. Someday I would love for that love to not just be "heartly" :)

I'm glad the captain got to have that time with him. I would love to have that time someday. But, again, that is up to the good Lord and what He wants me to have. I want the best for them, even if it hurts me....I love them that much...

Had a nice dinner at Red Lobster with our friends and then we walked around the mall. :) I got a nice feminine shirt that I really like (I might not after I try it on lol) Now, I'm exhausted. lol.

Hunter is spending the night at a friend's house tonight. I like that he gets to spend time with them. He sees them as family, which is nice because he doesn't have any brothers or sisters. He can be himself there and has a lot of fun with them. :)

I think I'm going to rest now...praising God for feeling pretty good today. Being off the chemo has helped so much...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...