Long weekend...


We were gone all weekend at a 4-H shooting sports program. I am now certified in the state of Illinois to teach kids in 4-H to shoot a rifle. :) I was the only female in that class. :) My husband is now the coordinator for our county. We are hoping to get a shooting sports program going soon. It was a fun weekend, but extremely exhausting. We met a lot of nice people. Can't wait to get started. :)

The weather looks to be good this week. I pray it stays that way for my husband's work.

I have to run to the church today to do some data entry and stuffing envelopes. Then I need to do some errands and come home and mow the lawn again. I forgot how FAST it grows in the Spring!

I will leave you with this...never be afraid of doing the right thing...Doing the right thing is not always comfortable or easy, but it is God honoring. And don't be afraid to protect your children. They need to know that they can trust us to do just that...

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by! You have been busy. I think shooting a rifle would be fun - do 4H kids shoot at paper targets or clay discs when they practice? Glad to hear you got the mowing done! We have a thunderstorm rolling around here for the last few hours - the rain is good! Take care and enjoy being around the house after being gone all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun! :) They shoot at paper targets with rifles, but the shotgun kids shoot at clay targets. I am just the rifle person. :) Enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...