Good afternoon...

Sitting at Panera Bread because our internet at the house is very slowwwwww right now. It's raining here and gloomy. Makes it hard to be cheery when things in your life seem to be uncheery at times. But, I'm working on it. :)

On the cheery side, I am feeling much better today and feel like I'm on the up and up. :) Hanging out with hubby today because he is off due to the rain. We are going to go get some plants and seeds for the garden. Can't wait for good food to come forth. :)

We may go see a movie tonight or just hang out at home and cuddle up on the couch. :)

The Captain gets to eat breakfast tomorrow with our "dad." I'm so happy he gets to do that. He can tell him that I love him and miss him and hope things are going well for him. I care about them very much.

I pray everyone enjoys their weekend. I hope it's a sunny one for you. :) We will be target shooting tomorrow with friends and getting some things done around this ole homestead. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...