Well...ok

I'm done with expressing what's on my heart. I don't want to be a stumbling block. I don't expect everyone to understand why I hurt as much as I do. But, its simple. I had a someone step in the gap and be the dad I never had and now I don't. I may have been a little over expressive with my feelings...I'm a human being. I believe you can hurt and lean on God at the same time. You can hurt and forgive at the same time. (Which I have forgiven) I realize maybe I shouldn't have hurt as much as I did after losing a dad again. He is just a dad. After all, it's not the end of the world, right? I will get over this whole ordeal with the Lord's help once again. God is good...always. I don't like what happened. But, it's not about me anyway....

Moving on....

My husband is out hunting today. He didn't see anything this morning while he was out. He's hoping that will change this afternoon. We took Hunter to camera club last night and it was very informative. He did get tired after the 1st hour (1 1/2 hour to 2 hour meeting) But, he perked up after he understood what they were saying. It's pretty advanced even for us. LOL.

Not doing much today except laundry, which there is a ton to fold. Seems there always is...I'm pretty sore from cleaning the coop yesterday. But, like all pain, that too will get better as time goes on. I will just rest by the woodstove today and keep warm. For some reason, I'm just so chilly today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...