Exhaustion...

has settled in again today. Wow...who knew the refiner's fire could take so much out of you. My eyes have been extremely dim/weak today starting this morning, which wasn't good because I had to be at church for an extended period of time entering in data on the computer. It proved to be difficult, but it got done and without a hitch. The remainder of the time we stuffed end of the year envelopes. I'm pretty wore out, but not near as bad as Tuesday. I woke up Tuesday almost unable to walk. My arms and legs were just so weak. I had a very difficult time breathing, too. I told my husband I might have to go to the hospital if it didn't get better. Thankfully, as the day went on it got better. Whew! I had a lot of uncertainty in my heart and I think it got the better of me that day. I am thankful today that my heart was eased knowing through all this chaos, some things still remain the same.

The weather here the last few days has been dreadful! It has been foggy and drizzly. Ugh. But, on a positive note, it has been mild temperature wise. My girls have been laying so much better lately. I got 5 eggs today and 7 the other day. Much better after their drop off from 1 or 2.

I'm enjoying the woodstove very much today. It feels so good on days like this. Due to my exhaustion today, we're just going to have chili I thawed out from the freezer. Easy peasy. :) I'm praying tomorrow is a much better day physically. Spiritually, God has given me a strength to which only He could give. I'm a fighter. :) I will fight for as long as God wants me to...physically and emotionally. Thankful for a husband who has been there for encouragement and also for friends. Praying for so many tonight...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...