Saturday...

Woke up to another dreary day. :( It's kinda weird, really. The sun has been hidden for about 2 weeks. The same amount of time my heart has been saddened. Oh, don't worry, there is Sonshine in my heart. Of which I am truly thankful. But, there are also clouds. Clouds of confusion, clouds of anticipation, clouds of wondering. But, there is Sonshine of hope, Sonshine of comfort, and Sonshine of love, also. :)

My heart will be so glad when the sun begins to shine again. I appreciate the beauty of a sunrise even more so after I lost my sight for a bit. I will wait eagerly for it to return. I have learned that I wouldn't make it in say Washington or the East Coast. Give me the West. :) Like Montana (Big Sky) :) I will visit there someday, Lord willing. That's something I've always wanted to do.

Not a whole lot going on today...just folding laundry and then this afternoon we are headed to Champaign for a concert with friends. There will be Third Day, Newsboys, Tenth Avenue North, NewSong, and a few more. Only $10. :) Should be a great time of worship!

Here is a prayer request...pray that I will be able to continue to be myself. It seems my doing so can upset the applecart at times. I am very different from most women and it's not always accepted. My husband says the fact I'm not like the "mainstream" woman can put off other women. I do have friends that understand me, which I am grateful for. I just don't want to lose how God wired me to be. My heart is old fashioned and simple.

I pray everyone has a great weekend. I continue to pray for a mighty work to be done in our lives...only God knows.

Comments

  1. The Winter Jam? That's an awesome gathering -I saw them when they were in our region of the U.S. It's truly wonderful to see a collaboration of so many Christian artists. I will definitely pray for you, as well. I hope you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...