Still hard...

I woke up this morning with my stomach in knots. Well, it's been in knots really ever since Sunday. I'm trying really hard to keep it calm. My heart just aches so much. I don't wish this sort of pain on anyone. It's just hard for me to understand that someone can allow unnecessary insecurities to devastate other's lives. I feel like my heart has been ripped from my body. My heart aches to be able to talk to my dad and hug him. I'm praying that her heart will see the truth and not the lies satan has deceived her with. I pray she will grow spiritually through this and come to know that him being a dad to us is ok. It's Godly. It's purposeful. It's love.

Please continue to pray that my heart won't ache so much and that I can have peace in my heart. Yesterday was good and I had most of the day with peace and comfort. I know this can be worked out if hearts are open. Hoping that someday soon I'll be able to talk to and hug my dad again. My heart is broken, but the Lord will see me through as He has in the past. He is good....even when circumstances aren't. I will be ok....but, right now it just hurts still. I love my dad very much. Praying he will be able to return that love to his daughter again someday.

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. Psalm 56:3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...