God is so good...

I got to spend some time with friends tonight and I came away with peace. God has given me wisdom and peace tonight about this situation. I have joy that can only be given by Him. It surpasses all understanding. I need to put the interest of others before my own. I need to understand where she is coming from and be open. I'm going to allow for time and space in this matter and let God do His work. I will be patient and be at peace with whatever decision is made in the end. I know God is in it and He will reveal His purpose in this situation and how he wants the father/daughter relationship to proceed or if it should cease. Only He knows. In time, we all will know. I do know this, I have been blessed with a peace about it whichever way He chooses for it to go. I am so thankful for that comfort that He has given. He is good. :) Thank you all for your prayers. I feel the comfort and wisdom they have brought...

Comments

  1. I will continue to pray for you, Stephanie...I'm praying that you and your dad's relationship will be restored:)

    Love,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...