In a haze...

Ever feel like you're in a haze? The past week and a half, I have felt like that. My husband has asked today that I move on for now and snap out of my haze. I took some steps today to do just that. I don't like for him to feel like I'm overwhelmed so much. I am getting better at dealing with it, but it is just so unreal that it feels like an awful dream. But, it's not and I have to deal with it whether I was ready for it or not. I have just felt so lost and my actions have reflected that. I'll just walk around the house and forget what I was doing or just stare off into space for a bit. I'm coming out of the haze to the gladness of my husband. I know he was getting worried about me...

The weather here has just been dreadful! It has been foggy still and now today is icy rain, too. :( A fire has been started in the woodstove this morning after being out for a day due to a repair. So glad to have it up and running again! I feels sooo good. Tomorrow I plan on doing some laundry, pasteurizing some milk, and maybe even baking. I haven't baked in forever. Haven't really felt like it.

I know that no matter how stormy and cloudy life gets, there is always the Son shining. We can be honest with God and tell Him just how we feel, David did. He is there to listen and have compassion on us. I know it hurts Him to see His children suffer, but I know it also brings Him great joy to see His children standing firm in His truth and comfort. He wants us to cling to Him and allow Him to bring us out of the depths of despair. Even though there is a lot of uncertainty, one thing's for certain...love remains.

Take a deep breath, listen, and rest in His comfort. It's all we can do sometimes...and something we should do more often. (This thought just came to me) That happens when we listen to that still small voice...

Comments

  1. The blogsite, Biblical Counseling for Women posted some really good thoughts on experiencing grief, loss and abandonment back in October 2009. I want you to read those and in Jesus' name, be refreshed my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...