Ugh...rough day.

Today was a bit of a rough day...but should it have been?  Should any of our days be considered rough?  I have been in pain today and on top of that, I have another migraine. :(  I just feel weak and blah, not sick, just blah.  I don't mean to bellyache.  Really I don't.  I don't have a poor attitude or anything.  It's just been a rough day.  I just don't like to hurt constantly.  I can take pain, but it wears you down when it's ever so constant.  I know the Lord is my strength and I do lean on Him during such times.  I'm still joyful, etc.  It's just been a rough day. Lord willing, the morning will come and I will feel better again.  In the meantime, I will try to be presentable at the cookout we have to go to tonight. :)  I have joy knowing that God is working to accomplish His purposes even in difficult circumstances...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?