Jesus...

Feeling His presence today...Needing His presence always....

When I said, "My foot is slipping," Your love, O Lord, supported me. Psalm 94:18

I need Your support Lord, some days I feel too physically tired to fight.  But, fight I do, and doing things such as picking apples and gathering hickory nuts take my mind off the battle.  I am thankful for Your creation that allows me to "get away" and feel Your presence...

*After I wrote this, God reminded me of a scripture He just showed me the other day...."The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14  I will be still...

Comments

  1. Eph 3:16-21 I am sending this scripture to let you know some of what I pray for you.... strength (inner) and healing (physical). One must trust Him in all things and KNOW that His ways are perfect. There is a Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know that. And, yes, there is a day...until then, I will be still and trust Him. I am very thankful for your prayers and please know that I continue to be in prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?