Surgery update...

I went to go for my endometrial biopsy today and since we decided to have surgery sooner than January, she decided to do it while I'm in the OR. I will have surgery on Sept 30th. If the biopsy comes back cancer in the uterus and not just the cervix, then they will have to do an abdominal hysterectomy to take some lymph nodes. I pray this is not the case. If it stayed in the cervix then it will be a laporoscopic hysterectomy, which is minimally invasive. The recovery is much better. I will be so glad to start feeling better. She did say the ultrasound showed the lining of my uterus to be thick, but hoping that's no big deal.

I am thankful for all your prayers. Please continue to pray that the cancer has not spread and that my recovery will be quick. I am thankful for the doctor God has put in my life that cares about her patients. I am thankful for those who have prayed for me to have peace. I was full of peace this morning as I headed out for the biopsy. The words "I can feel Your presence here with me" was going through my head when I woke up this morning. :)

Enjoy this beautiful day that God has blessed us with. Each day is a gift...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?