Apple, apples, and more apples!

I had the liberty of picking as many apples as I wanted the other day....I just picked too many! :)  I think my plans are a little bigger than my strength. ;)  I canned up some applesauce yesterday.  It takes me quite a while because I only have one peeler and I do this all by myself.  So only one batch is made at a time so I don't overdo it.  I still have 2 1/2 bushels to do up. :)  Hoping next week I can do a batch everyday except Monday.
The beginning of something yummy. :)




The final result is yummy applesauce to eat made with fresh picked apples. :)

I've really been enjoying these cooler days.  Yesterday had such a beautiful breeze. (Don't laugh at this next thing I'm gonna say)  I stood out in the yard yesterday and closed my eyes.  The breeze was strong enough to steadily blow my hair.  I stood there imagining I was at the ocean and I could almost smell the salty air.  The breeze was just like it was at the ocean. It brought back some happy memories of running along the beach trying to catch tiny crabs.  Feeling the water drift back and forth across my feet.  Hearing the seagulls and finding pretty shells. :)  All this from a breeze...:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?