My husband is blessed...

Who would of thought that I would get an opportunity so soon to apply God's word.  I said this morning that I wanted to be less envious and be more content. I didn't know it would be my husband that I would have to fight those feelings toward.  You see, he has the opportunity to tell our dad how he feels without any fear.  He can tell him he is thankful for him and he can receive it without fear.  I, on the other hand, cannot.  So what do I do about it?  I can rejoice with my husband that he can do those things and be glad in his blessing.  God is stretching me in this area.  I just miss hearing those words that my husband is privileged to hear.  I'm human. ;)  Since I am aware of this, it helps me to realize that it's not about me.  It's about others.  And those others are important to me and I'm glad to see them happy. :)  Besides, I can tell God how I feel and pray before I go to bed at night, like I always do, and maybe God can whisper to him that I love him and I am thankful for even the littlest relationship we can have.  I do often "talk" to myself and tell myself what I do know hasn't changed. I am truly thankful that he will be there for Ryan for my surgery.  I'm glad he can lean on him in such times.  I lean on him, too, just quietly inside. :)

"I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go." Isaiah 48:17

*This wasn't meant to make anyone feel bad.  I'm a transparent person. ;) It was just meant to show how the Lord guides us, stretches us, and draws us back to the right way of thinking. Just using my life as an example. :) *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?