Tomorrow is the big day...

This time tomorrow I will be at the hospital awaiting my surgery.  I don't know what the Lord has in store, but I do know I trust Him more and more every day.  He is my Rock and the One who brings me peace.  He has shown His love through other people.  It's neat to see God work.

This liquid diet that they have me on for surgery prep is making me weak.  I thought it would.  I pray that I handle the anesthesia ok and I can eat soon after I wake up and get my bearings.  I'm starving!  Ok, enough of that talk...it's making me hungry. lol

Hunter has been helping me clean the house today in preparation for when I won't be able to.  I think he enjoys dusting best. :)  I have sheets to put on the beds still, clothes to fold, and chickens to feed.  It will get done and I will hopefully get some rest tonight knowing everything is taken care of. ;)

I am going to try and make the best of the rest I have been ordered to take.  I will be honest.  It's going to be hard for me.  I fear I will get bored.  I'm so used to being busy around this ole homestead.  I know the rest will probably help my Myasthenia Gravis, too, and that's a good thing.  Thank you for the prayers.  I appreciate them a lot.  Praying once again that this surgery takes care of the cancer problem and it hasn't spread.  Hey, maybe they will get in there and the cancer will have vanished! :)  Only, He knows...

Comments

  1. Praying for you as well as the Dr.'s That God guides their hands and their minds. Also praying for complete sucess and speed in healing. HUGS
    Blessings,
    Kelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?