Ahhh...finally.

After 4 days of constant pain, my migraine has finally left the building. :)  Let's pray it doesn't come a knockin' again.  It left just in time, too.  I've got a lot to do this week.  I picked under 4 bushels of apples and need to get them taken care of.  Today, I need to go volunteer at church, go to the bank, the grocery store, and then make some cider.  Tomorrow I hope to get some applesauce canned.  And somewhere in the midst of today, I need to get my house back in order.  It wasn't touched all weekend and it's a deeeesaster...

My goal this week is to continue in gentleness, but also, to be a "doer" of the word instead of just a "knower".  I want to apply more of God's word this week, such as, being content, not comparing myself to others, not being envious, and being quick to listen...I'm so glad He offers us grace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?