Growing...

Sometimes I learn as I go...God doesn't always tell me whether what I say or do is right or wrong before I say or do it.  He lets me find out for myself.

I woke up this morning at 3 am and had a horrible feeling inside. Like I hurt someone.  It grieved me.  I laid there in the night and let God speak to me.  This was His time to teach me.  He was telling me that even though I'm a transparent person, I don't always have to be here.  He was referring to a couple posts back.  This is the hard part...He told me that my dad was having a good day and I burst his bubble a bit. :(  Not, what I wanted to hear.  He said I should have kept my lesson in discontentment privately this time. Ouch. Of course, the girl I am cried.  It's hard to learn something as you go and I realize I don't always have to share what I've learned when it could hurt someone's feelings...especially someone you love dearly.

This blog has been filled with lots of emotions, trials, life, love, etc.  It's all part of my life.  But, I feel there needs to be a shift.  I will share about God, marriage, cooking, homesteading, etc.  I won't be talking about my health for a while.  It's just not necessary.

I appreciate your understanding and for reading my blog anyway. ;)  You are a gracious bunch. :)  I'm so glad God still speaks, even if it's 3 am...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?