Blessings...

I am continuing to feel good. What a blessing that is! Being off the chemo medicine has really been good. I have had more energy, more of an appetite, more of a spring in my step, and more determination. :)

Digging deeper in the Word and learning more about the Lord. What a blessing to have that Book at our fingertips!

Having a husband that truly loves you is a wonderful blessing.

Being warm and cozy from the warmth of the fire in the wood stove. I look forward to it every year.

Having the honor to call someone "dad" who isn't my biological dad. God has placed this person in my life to fill a great void. My "real" dad doesn't want anything to do with me and my step-dad was killed almost 3 years ago (3 days after my birthday) I am so blessed that God has decided to use this man to show me love as a dad would.

Having a son with a tender heart and a love for animals. (He left me a note the other night on my pillow that read "I love you")

Living in the country where he can run and play (or hang out as he calls it now lol)

Raising chickens and a garden

Having great friends to share life with :)

God has blessed each of us. We only need to stop and ponder all He has given. He truly cares for us and is so good. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?