Exhausted...

Sleepy
Sleepy


Anyone else exhausted??? I am completely and utterly exhausted. It's hard to realize what a medicine can do to you. This immunosuppressive seems to be causing some anemia and that just wreaks havoc on my body. It causes me to have tachycardia, very achy legs, shortness of breath, and extreme fatigue. But, it's nothing a little iron won't fix. I need to eat some spinach! ;) I love fresh spinach salad so I'm going to start with that. I haven't taken a regular vitamin, so I'm going to start that, too. :) It can be a struggle dealing with a chronic illness. BUT, I don't struggle alone. Jesus is right there with me giving me the strength I need for the day to day. NOT the strength to get things done mind you, but the strength to cope with whatever the day brings. He doesn't promise us physical strength, but spiritual strength. I'm so glad He is there to comfort us and keep us in the palm of His hand. :)

Comments

  1. I'm exhausted, too. I don't know what the heck I've been doing but yikes....I need a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a few days later and I just wanted to stop by and say I hope your weekend was restful and you have eaten some delicious spinach salads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a rough weekend. I did eat some steak and salad though. That did help quite a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Stephanie! You will be in my prayers! I really look forward to keeping in touch with you! I admire your simplicity in life! It is very admirable! Much love to you!
    Dawn(Dugan)Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Dawn! I look forward to keeping in touch, also. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?