Arthur and pics from around the homestead...

The trees have been beautiful this year! I know I've talked about it like crazy, but it just seems so wonderful to me. The simple things in life are what stirs my soul. Here are a few pics from our back porch (the horse is our neighbors)...







I went to Arthur today with some friends to get some meat, but stopped at a store called Beachy's, an Amish bulk food store, for a few other things. :) Here's some of them...

I got some orange slices, popcorn, and almonds. :)



And oh this cheese!

THIS cheese...

Oh my this CHEESE...

Can ya tell I like it? I like it a lot...

It's wonderful on chili, tortilla chips, crackers, crackers and deer sausage, by itself....*sigh* I should have bought more...



I'm eating a chunk of it as we speak...oh the simple pleasures! :) God is GOOD!

Comments

  1. I just love going to the amish bulk food store so much fun. Have a great day. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stopped at a store in Arthur last weekend when we went to the Great Pumpkin Patch. I bought a butternut squash, a green pepper, pickled beet eggs, and green onion cheese. MMMMMM.... love the white cheddar cheese curds, too. This year HAS been more beautiful that previous years. For the past several years we haven't had much of a fall. It's gone from summer to winter with barely a breath between so the leaves haven't been any good. So, I am really enjoying it, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall!! My best friend and our daughters just did a retreat in the Smoky Mtns and it was beautiful.
    I wish we had a way to buy from an Amish store locally.
    Beautiful pictures.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?